Three-Month Tithe Challenge
Ready to accept the Three-Month Tithe Challenge? Awesome! Tithing is a great next step.
Here’s our commitment to you. If you tithe for three months and don’t see God’s blessings in your life, we will refund 100% of your tithe.
“Test me in this … and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
Malachi 3:10 NIV
1. I understand this form must be completed and received by the Capital Church Giving Team prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
4. I understand any request for refund must be received by the Capital Church Giving Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
5. I understand if paid physically at Capital Church’s campus, my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
6. I understand I must log into the Pushpay website prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
7. I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Capital Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.
By clicking the submit button below, you are agreeing to the terms and beginning the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.