I GOTTA HAVE IT!
- What do you gotta have?
- When you wake up, what’s your goal?
- What numbers do you habitually check throughout the day?
- Where do your daydreams take you?
- What measure do you use to compare your progress from last year to this one?
Your answers to these questions reveal your quests. Which matter; because you’ll eventually end up wherever you go.
There are five most common life-pursuits: freedom, fame, sex, money, and success. In one way or another, most people chase after these things; often without getting.
During our new message series we won’t ask: “are these things worth pursuing?” We know they are! We’re going to ask:
- Why do I want them?
- What am I meant to do with them?
- Why do I want them for myself instead?
- How did Jesus pursue them?
- How do I make them less life-consuming and more life-giving?
We’ll discover – within the Apostle Paul’s letters to the Corinthians – the kinds of love, wealth, glory, influence, and achievement that are worth pursuing. We’ll learn how to go after them for the right reasons and how to use them in the right way.
Join us online each Sunday at 9am & 11am.